- Vote for an article
you find excellentyou found on the Peter Jackson wiki, or any wiki ever created. Seriously. Nominate stuff from Uncyc here, I don't care.
Previous featured articles can be found in the VFH archive. Okay, here it is: Category:Awesome
don'tbe dicks and do be constructivewith criticism. Writers: Don'tbe prima donnas. Be open to criticism.
- Articles from all namespaces (including UnNews, UnTunes, HowTo, UnBooks, etc.) are eligible for VFH. Votes against articles based on namespace prejudice will be discarded.
If a nomination disappears from this page, it is likely to be found in either the recently featured or recently failed nomination lists.
- If your article doesn't make it to the front page,
don'tdespair. It may be eligible to be Quasi-featured so long as it meets certain criteria.
- These rules can be changed by anyone, even IPs, for no reason with no vote at any time.
- FOR! And since I'm Cajek, my vote counts TWICE! MUAHAHAHA! Cajek Talk 04:44, 25 June 2009 (UTC)
- I loved this for so many reasons, not the least of which is that it has almost nothing to do with Peter Jackson. --Todd Lyons 18:46, 25 June 2009 (UTC)
- Awesome. 220.127.116.11 18:57, 25 June 2009 (UTC)
- I think this is quite better than Peter Jackson. Then again, WHAT ISN'T! HAHAHAHAHLOL!!!!11!!!11!!1!! The King of Iran 14:41, 25 June 2009 (UTC)
- This is amazing stuff. Amazing stuff. Well, not actually, no. But it's an article. One that was written. --Todd Lyons 15:14, 25 June 2009 (UTC)
- FOR! OBVIOUSLY!! Cajek Talk
- For. This is the first thing that needs feature. Seriously. 18.104.22.168 18:57, 25 June 2009 (UTC)
- This is probably the best thing I've seen in a long time. The King of Iran 19:23, 25 June 2009 (UTC)
- For Stolen material makes for many lulz. 22.214.171.124 17:51, 25 June 2009 (UTC)
Score: 2because Cajek gets 2 votes.
Score: 3because... I can ban you all.